Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Somebody used the potty

On Black Friday, Bri and I decided we would go out to dinner and do a little shopping after the crowds had ceased.  We went to Babies'r'us and bought Belle her first potty.  We have decided to have one in the house and introduce her slowly to the potty, knowing she will use it when ready.  Well, when we got home I couldn't wait to let Belle check out her new potty.  The potty we bought is a little too big but it has a lid that she can open and close which is a plus and you can also move a portion of it to the toilet as a training seat.  So we will see how she likes it long term.  When I asked her if she wanted to sit on the potty, she shook her head yes and sat down and pooped!  I am sure it was a fluke for sure.  But, here is a picture of Belle's first poop in the potty, which someday she will kill me for showing this ;).  At least I didn't have her in action, since I didn't think there would be in presents left in the toilet, no camera during the act.

Stay tuned on this....


No comments:

Post a Comment