Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Party...trip to Raleigh

I have hosted our annual Christmas party for our college friends and some additions over the years since Bri and I have been married.  This year with the craziness of work, church, and my lovely daughter, it was just too much to plan one more party at my house.  So,  my bestie, Lauren took the torch this year and we had our get together in Raleigh.  Unfortanetly, most of our friends were sick or had things going on the night of the party, so it was a small group.  However, we had a great time catching up, enjoying great food and the McDonald's lovely house decorated so beautifully for Christmas.

Lauren and Matt bought Belle her first laptop and I must say my techonology savy 15 month already knew how to "play" computer.  As many of you know, she dials you on the blackberry quite often.  She has loved the laptop since we have been home!  Thanks guys for a great time!!!







Got to love Belle's hootie PJ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment