Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Belle's first outfit




The first week in May 2009, Bri and I waited in anticipation for our anatomy scan.  What would we have a boy or a girl?  My husband still reminds me that he was correct and I was wrong!  He knew that he was having Daddy's little girl from day one.  For some reason I truly thought my little girl was a boy....too funny!  I really did not have a preference either way of course!  Just a healthy little baby is what I wanted.  When we went to see Dr. Reynolds, Ms. Belle was being modest, which Bri hopes continues WAY into her 30's, and it took a while.  When she finally said "she" I could just feel my heart swell with love.  That seems so long ago.  After our appointment I went and bought Belle this adorable pink and white little kimono dress.  It seemed that it would be forever before my little girl could wear it, but this week was the week.



This picture was taken after we spent time at the doctors earlier in the day for some treatment with constipation. It never ceases to amaze me how much of your life revolves around the the bowel movements of your baby.  Belle is doing much better and tried her first bite of prunes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment