Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Mom told me I would get my pay back!

My Mom has always told me that I would get my pay back with Belle! That is in terms of clothes, when I was little I put together some interesting combinations and my Dad would ask if I was going to leave the house in whatever I was wearing numerous times!  Well, this is far from being as tacky as I was when I was little, but this is Belle's first attempt of dressing herself. Note:  her actual outfit is adorable, but when you add the rain jacket(that she refused to take off to take a bath, so we took a bath with it), shoes and lovely hat it really tops it off!  She is definitely becoming much more independent and starting to have opinions on ALL sorts of things!  Are the "2's" in our immediate future? I think so!


No comments:

Post a Comment