Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Saturday celebration of Mother's Day

I had the best Mother's Day on Saturday, we celebrate with our little family on Saturday and with both of our Mom's on Sunday!  Bri and Belle took me out to a yummy lunch and we ran some errands.  We LOVED the beautiful weather and spent a lot of the day outside.  After Belle's nap we headed to yo foria for some yummy frozen yogurt.  My dear friend Linda always raves about it so I was so excited to hear we were getting one here!  Belle loved her first "frozen yogurt" experience, but think the cold was a little sensitive on her teeth so she stuck to the blueberries until it melted a bit.

Later in the evening Bri cooked me a marvelous dinner one of my favs lamb chops!  I called him the one armed grill bandit :)

We had such a lovely day!!!  Plus Belle gave me the adorable present she made me, pics to come later  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment