Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ear Infection

Well...what a week we have had!!!  I knew Monday morning that Belle was not feeling too well.  I called the doctor and they told me to watch her the next few days.  By Tuesday night I knew that I would be taking her to the doctor the next day.  We went Wednesday morning and Mommy's intuition was correct!  Belle has her first ear infection.  The doctor said she couldn't believe that she actually had an infection because she was so smiley and happy...my sweet little girl;)  Bri and I have felt so bad for our babe!  I think that now we are on our fifth day of antibotic she is finally starting to feel a little better.  This is the only picture we took this week since she was so miserable.  We spent the week just cuddling and loving our little girl.  We are hoping for a better week in the Ledbetter household this week.  But, I will say I think I am officially sick with Belle's cough and running nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment