Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Visit with great friends!

Belle had a great visit with two of my best friends this week. On Thursday, I had the day off and we met Linda and Elsa for lunch while they were passing through town. Linda and I could not believe how much the girls had grown since we had our last visit. Adorable Elsa is growing so much hair and is looking more like her beautiful Mommy everyday! The girls chatted a bit while we enjoyed our lunch. We both have promised not to let so much time to go by before there next play date.

Belle and I enjoyed the rest of the day by doing a little shopping and just having fun around the house. We always make the most of our day during the week together.
Posted by PicasaOn Saturday Belle and I met Lauren for lunch in Greensboro to celebrate her birthday....a little late!  Lauren and I were roomies when we first joined Chi Omega, my sophomore and her freshman year.  We have been best friends for 9 years now!  Wow-how fast does time go by? We ate at Lucky 32 and just caught up with everything going on in our lives. Belle loved doing lunch with the girls and loved checking everyone out at the restaurant.  Of course Belle loved seeing her Aunt Lauren and def. enjoyed playing with her hair!  We have promised to try to get together again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment