Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Little Ms. Personality

I wish I would have captured so many moments on camera today.  Belle has turned into a little comedian lately.  We laugh at her all the time.  I am not sure if it is because she is more mobile and active or she is just developing her personality more.

For instance, the toilet paper roll is her new best friend.  She was sitting on my lap, I know while I was going to the bathroom and all the sudden she started going crazy on the toilet paper. Rolling it front and back-kicking her legs and flapping her arms all at the same time.  All with a sense of amazement on her face--I just sat there and laughed at loud.

Now that Belle can pull herself up we had to lower her crib--she pulls herself up and looks like she is jail peeping through the bars.  She just sits there and smiles.   She looks so funny!!

Today we went to church with Grams and Umpa G where Belle enjoyed seeing lots of old friends and meeting new ones.  She was so well behaved!  We were able to do a little research for our multi-site location at Mt. Tabor which was very helpful!  We enjoyed lunch at the yummy Village Tavern where Grams taught Belle how to make some new noises...thanks Grams ;).

Later in the afternoon, Mommy and Daddy wanted to take a nap but Belle thought she would entertain us instead. This I really wish I had the camera...her newest trick is jumping or bouncing with her arms up to I guess to a beat in her head.  She actually has a little rhythm..we aren't sure where that came from..esp if you know her parents!!  It is sooo funny!  I hope to catch it on video or camera later this week.  She really amuses herself.

Grandpa is off to Scotland tomorrow and Belle's Uncle Kevin got engaged this weekend!  A lot of new and exciting news.  Have fun Grandpa!  Congrats Kevin and Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment