Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Cookout and first dip in the pool


In our neighborhood on Memorial Day--someone goes around and places a flag in front of everyone's home.  I don't know who does it, but I love it!  It makes me so proud of our country and those that have fought to give us our freedom!


Gigi and Pap invited us over for a wonderful cookout on Memorial Day!  Belle enjoyed hangingout with her cousins John Harrison, Davis and Baby Kiger ;)  She loved watching John Harrison.  I hope this doesn't mean she is already flirting with boys!! Daddy chalks it up to her just loving her cousins! 

After a little nap Belle enjoyed her first experience in both the baby pool and BIG pool.  Aunt Amy had a great float that we will be purchasing for our beach trips this summer.  She was so nice to let Belle borrow it.  I was shocked how much she enjoyed the water.  Most suprised on how happy she was in the big pool with Daddy since the water was a little chilly.  I think we already have beach/summer baby on our hands!

Thanks Gigi and Pap for such a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment