Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Belle's Friends ;)

I have not had a chance to bring my camera to Belle's babysitters yet to take pictures of her friends. Belle's babysitter watches her granddaughter(who is almost a year), a little girl (18 months), and a little boy(19months).  Out of the three other children, I already knew two of their parents which makes our situation very comforting.  Not to mention her babysitter is wonderful!! I normally do not drop her off in the morning.  However, on Friday I dropped her off and it was the sweetest thing, I walked in and the two little girls saw Belle and both said "good morning Belle" and were very excited to see her.  She just smiled right away at both of them.  It made me so happy to know that they love their little friend and how much Belle is learning from them when she is there.

Bri had a quick trip to visit his Granny on Friday with his sister, which went well.  She is starting to feel better and thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment