Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Getting Ready!

Our typical routine for our day starts the night before.  I pick up Belle from our babysitters and we head home.  We play for a while, take a bath, read a few books, eat and
Belle gets ready for bed.  Once she is in bed I take the milk that I pumped at work and get her bottles ready for the next day as well as her diapers.  (Yes, we use cloth diapers and WE love them...I will blog about them when I have some more time).   The next morning I wake Belle after I get showered and she eats and get her dressed.  Her Daddy drops her off in the morning.  We have pretty much mastered our routine, but a few days this past week since I wasn't feeling great I took Belle in the morning since I did not head in early to work.  We enjoyed some fun play time in the morning.  I love dressing my little girl and I esp. love bonnets!  Bri said that they are "little house on the prarie", but I don't care I love them!!  So, when I take her the morning I get to put them on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment