Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Florida

Belle loved her visit to see Grandpa, Lizzie and Buddy.  She loved meeting her new furry friend!  We visited with Frank and Anne and Ronnie and Jane....it was great to catch up with some of their great friends and Belle loved meeting them.

(Thanks for my cute outfit Delaney, I am glad it worked out from me to wear it)

(outside with Grandpa at the pool)

(Buddy giving Belle a kiss)


(Hanging out with Jane before my bedtime)


It worked out that my Uncle Doug and Aunt Karen, Belle's great uncle and aunt were visiting in Florida while we were down!  We were able to meet them for brunch and a quick visit back at the house.  It was so nice to see them and can't wait for a extended visit when we travel to Indiana in August!  The last time they saw Belle was in October so you can imagine how much she had changed since their last visit!


(Belle with Great Uncle Doug)


 Daddy wanted to do some shopping at truly the best outlet mall we have ever been too!  Belle enjoyed shopping and a leisurely lunch.  Mommy did not buy me any clothes even though it was really hard.....I did get a new outfit from my daddy...it says I love my daddy!  Too cute! 






We also went out to eat at Daddy's favorite restaurant USS Nemos, it was as good as we remembered and Belle was great. 

(All dressed up in Lilly with Lizzie getting ready to head out to dinner)

(Giving Grandpa kisses)


Lizzie gave Belle her first taste of sweet potato and of course she thought they were yummy!



Of course we also went to the beach for the first time.  The water was about 68 degrees and it didn't seem to phase Belle as I put her little feet in the water.  It was so precious to see her at the beach for the first time! Of course I posted too many picture.



                                             Belle on the way to the beach, just chillin'
Are we there yet?


While Daddy played golf with Grandpa and Lizzie, Mommy and Belle went for a walk and spent some time by the pool
Pretty Girl!

We had a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment