Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mom and Grams on a mission

On Saturday my Mom came over early and we head to our first ever children consignment sale at a local church and neighborhood!  I will say I never knew about this craziness!  We arrived at the first sale 15 m inutes before it opened and we were maybe 100th in line!  Everyone around us seemed to be pros and gave us lots of tips.  The door opened and it was a mad rush inside.  Crazy but fun!  We seriously bought her over 20 outfits for the summer that were maybe worn once or twice for well under $80 total.   For you new mommies out there, you should def. try out these sales in your communities. (http://www.consignmentmommies.com/)  We found some of my favorite children brands for dirt cheap! I probably won't venture out to anymore until the fall, but I had fun.  After an early morning of bargin shopping we came back home and Grams got to watch Ms. Belle eat some cereal.  She was awful hungry after a morning with Daddy and Pap at the Home Depot!  Belle loves her beautiful silver bowl that her Aunt Amy and Uncle Todd got her for Christmas.  While she is eating she loves to stare at her shiny bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment